To check out items from the RC. You must include:
- The title, call number, and class for the item(s) being requested;
- Your full name;
- Mailing address;
- Email (if applicable);
- Program name (you must be affiliated with a New Mexico adult literacy program); and
- Your position.
Note: The NMCL Resource Center is only for New Mexico tutors, trainers, students, program administrators, and boards involved in current New Mexico adult literacy programs.
- Adult New Readers by Elise Leonard (titles are various; search by author)
- Challenger: Adult Reading Series (2010)
- Hop Hop Educational Literacy Program: Research-Based Strategies for Promoting Literacy Development (2008)
- Roberts Rules of Order, Newly Revised (2011)